PET RELATED REQUIREMENTS AND RULES
- Owners must present documentation of current inoculations. No pet will be permitted without up-to-date vaccinations.
- All pets must be confined, leashed or otherwise under the physical control of an adult at all times. Leashes may not exceed 6 feet.
- Pets must be well behaved at all times. Pets must be confined in the owner’s cottage during quiet hours and may not be left unattended at any time.
- Pet owners must pick-up after their pets and properly dispose of all pet droppings in sealed double plastic bags in the trash barrels in the outdoor TRASH cabinet.
- Pets that are noisy, vicious, dangerous or intimidating to other persons, and pets which damage property are considered nuisances and will not be permitted to remain.
- Please be courteous to your neighbors by keeping your pet away from their cottage area.
- A security deposit of $50 per pet must be paid upon arrival. The deposit will be returned within ten days of departure, if there are no damages and no need for flea extermination.