We are a “Mom & Pop” business with only four cottages on beautiful
People seeking an opportunity to enjoy a peaceful environment have enjoyed their time in our farming community. A dirt road surrounds
The following general information should be helpful:
- During the summer months, the cottages are rented by the week, Saturdays to Saturdays; many guests reserve their cottage upon leaving the year before. You are encouraged to make you reservations at your earliest convenience. A nonrefundable deposit of $50 per cottage will hold your reservation.
- All of the cottages have a fully supplied kitchen: dishes, utensils, toaster, coffeemaker, microwave, etc.
- All have a bathroom with shower, and are heated with either a wood burning stove or a gas heater. Wood is provided.
- Pillows and comforters are provided, but guests must bring their own sheets and towels.
- We do allow pets, but please read our Pet Policy carefully before booking. If you have further questions regarding your pet's stay, please contact us.
- Free High Speed Wi-Fi is available in all the cottages.
- Two Weber grills are available to be shared.
We have named each cottage and you can find information about each listed under the tab labeled 'Accommodations'.